Based in the Auckland warehouse, Ingram Micro Configuration Centre is staged and configured to assist Resellers and Vendors. We can configure to order and cater for large scale asset procurements, reducing deployment lead times for you and your customer
These are just some of Ingram Micro’s Staging and Configuration Services:
- PC, Notebooks or POS Systems Hardware Integration Upgrades and Configuration
- Printer Hardware Integration and Configuration
- Router and Switches Hardware Modules Upgrade and System Configuration
- Server Hardware Integration and Configuration
- Configured hardware delivered straight to your customer.
Advantage of choosing Ingram Micro configure to order service
- Simple and Easy: Place your order for your stock and let us know what is needed to be done and we will take it from there
- Save time and money: By using the configuration team we can save your time and money by reducing the costs associated with deployments. All products are tested and checked before shipment with quality reporting to ensure devices are operational at the point of delivery and installation.
- No need to hold stock: Ingram Micro holds the stock in our Auckland-based distribution centre. All specified IT requirements, hardware, software and applications are added into the devices and are then delivered to your customer. Multi-drop deliveries to various sites are available on request as well as follow-up with complete reporting as per the customer’s specification.